Far Fetched Tales Dog Training and Pet Sitting

www.dogtrainerpamela.com

e-mail: trainerpamela@gmail.com

904-352-7631

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Customer Comments


I thought the trainer was excellent! 2012-09-18



Pamela is AWESOME! I would definately recommend her, she's very, very good at what she does, and even after the first visit we saw definitive, positive changes in our dog.  07/06/2012


We have had a terrific experience with Far Fetched Tales! Pamela is wonderful with dogs and people. We had immediate results with our dog and we have training tools that the whole family can use! 06/25/2012

Did not think the training would work as well as it did. One hour with Pam and I feel I have a new dog!!!! loved the experience and the knowledge I learned!!! Super worth it!!!  06/24/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please visit my homepage @ www.farfetchedtalesagility.com for agility, basic obedience, or behavior problems training information.